This policy sets out the different areas where your privacy is concerned and outlines your obligations & requirements and the obligations & requirements of the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects your data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to your privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect your privacy throughout your use. This website complies with all national laws and requirements for your privacy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to your computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about your interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide you with a tailored experience within this website.
We use anonymous session cookies (short-term cookies that disappear when you close your browser) to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features. If you log into the website, as a registered user, your session cookie will also contain your Affiliate ID so that we can check which services you are allowed to access.
This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it. The software will save a cookie to your computer’s hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website, but will not store, save or collect personal information.
Should you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto your computer’s hard drive, you should take necessary steps within your web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors
Whilst using our website, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc.). We will use this information to administer our website, applications, client and affiliate databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into national law. Further, by providing telephone, fax and email details, you consent to us contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at [email protected]
Information collection and use
How do we collect information?
We collect your information in two possible ways:
a. When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you sign up for our affiliate program or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
b. When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your affiliate account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How long do we keep your data for?
We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with your affiliate manager) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have terminated your affiliate contract with us or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to yo
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration form, to anyone.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
• You can verify the details you have submitted to us by contacting your affiliate manager at [email protected] Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly some other information.
• You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by us regarding your affiliate account at any time. Please note though that, if you have shared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, even if your account is deleted.
• You are also free to close your affiliate account through our account settings (is this possible) or delete the details by contacting us via email ([email protected]). If you do so, your affiliate account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
• You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contacting your Affiliate Manager who will assist you through the process.
• You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us. Please note that there may be small time delay in removing you, but be assured we will carry out your request.
• You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact your Affiliate Manager who will assist you with the process.
We are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.